Kajal news in Sakshi

Kajal news in Sakshi
Kajal always says truth

Monday 12 September 2011

Kajal says no to topless



Actress Kajal Aggarwal faces the consequences of being a celebrity of the internet age. After making her debut in Bollywood with 'Singham', Kajal Aggarwal is in news again. And, this time she is not very happy! The 'Singham' actress is fuming over the latest issue of a magazine that has a topless picture of the actress!

The 26-year-old-actress claims her cover shoot for the September issue of men's glossy FHM India has been tampered with the bustier she wore wiped out completely to show her 'topless'. Apparently, after the cover shoot, Kajal asked the magazine to show her the pictures and asked them not to publish it as she wasn't happy with the snapshots. But, the magazine went ahead and published it anyway.

"It is a distorted picture. Yes, I shot for the magazine, but not in this way. I used a black tube while shooting and never shot topless. They have photoshopped and changed it," claims Kajal. " The magazine has released a distorted version, which is wrong and unethical. I'm not the kind of person who would ever do a topless shoot," she says and adds, "My reputation and work stand by me."
The actress also accused the magazine saying," They have given wrong statements on my behalf to sensationalise their magazine! My team will take this up with the magazine concerned."

While the actress is talking about her alleged morphed picture, the magazine has gone ahead and published yet another topless picture of the actress and has stated that all the allegations are false.

The editor of the magazine stated," FHM has never in the past or will in the future morph pictures of any celebrities. We shot with Kajal Aggarwal on August 18 in Mumbai and have a full team composed of assistants, stylists, makeup artistes, photographers and others to back it up. We'd be happy to release the full untouched raw pictures on the internet soon to back it up too."

Other victims of morphing

Earlier Vidya Balan and Sonakshi Sinha were victims to fake cover controversy. Vidya was shown wearing a bikini on the cover of Maxim India March 2011, which clearly looked like it was morphed.

" When I heard there was a picture of me in a bikini on a magazine cover, I thought someone was being mistaken for me because I had not done a shoot like that. But I was shocked when I saw it," said Vidya back when her bikini image was floating all over the internet.

Before this was Sonakshi Sinha's morphed picture, on the cover of Maxim India December 2010, which was said to be an original picture of her's.


No comments:

Post a Comment